Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Movie

2 posters

Go down

New Movie Empty New Movie

Post  Tan Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

So, what do you think of the new star wars movie stuff?  I have to admit that my excitement for the film has trailed off a bit after learning that they aren't using the story outlines from Lucas.  Movies are collaborative, but hearing that really shifted my perspective of the whole thing.  I dunno, its not the same...  it's almost guest author territory.

Looks great though...
Tan
Tan
Admin

https://gnhu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Movie Empty Re: New Movie

Post  inenor ietageed Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:57 am

I'd have to agree with you there. After hearing that tidbit of news I feel as if though i am looking forward to Jurassic World more so now. At least Spielberg is a co-producer for the movie.
inenor ietageed
inenor ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Inenor!

Yah, i just don't understand the reasoning. Personally, i'd rather continue to see the artist's point of view, even if it's not as exciting. It's kinda sad, it just makes me wonder if there were things that he wanted to do like ewoks or gungans. I don't care how entertaining the movie is, feels like we lost something. BUT, kasdan is working on it, so that's something.

I have really fond memories of seeing the first jurassic park movie in the theater with my mom and brother. Lessons were learned in that movie, it had a message, Doctor Grant was a different person by the end. Then in the next two films they pooped on all that personal growth. Movies are better when they're saying something, a lot of them lately have turned out to be empty spectacles. Fingers crossed...
Tan
Tan
Admin

https://gnhu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  inenor ietageed Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 pm

I just hope JW does not turn into a mesh of all the last three movies into one, and that they keep the continuity of at least some of the extended universe for star wars.
inenor ietageed
inenor ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum